This is the annual countdown of my top 10 posts about writing. If you’re looking for good writing advice, this is a great place to start.
If you’re an old friend (*waves*), it’s a good spot to catch up with anything you may have missed.
10. 6 Skills You Need To Make It As A Copywriter
9. My 3 Writing Superpowers (And How To Help Kids Find Their Own)
8. Industry Insider: How To Get Published
7. 3 Tips For Surviving A Structural Edit
6. Should I Join A Writer’s Group?
5. 10 Things To Do While You’re Waiting On Your Writing
4. Six Reasons You Should Start Writing Your Novel Now
3. Industry Insider: How To Make An Editor Happy
2. How to Get The Words Written: 10 Tips For Writers
1. How To Tell When Your Writing Is Good Enough
Thanks for visiting my blog this year! I hope that my writing posts have helped you with your writing journey. Sign up for my newsletter for writing tips every month!
Stay tuned for my next round-up, which will be all about authors and social media.